pages not loading

muyohaya
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

pages not loading

Is anyone else having problems with pages not loading this morning.  I have been logged since 6am

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
39,388 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

39,388Posts

5,349Kudos

5,795Solutions

Re: pages not loading

Hi @muyohaya 

We aren't aware of any widespread reports of clients unable to load pages with their MYOB Essentials business around the time of your post. 

If you are still being impacted by that situation, clearing the cache and/or trying another browser would be the recommendation.

Want to know if MYOB has a service disruption or maintenance? Check out our Status page.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AbigailRose
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

This happens to me every 2 months when I need to file my GST through the MYOB portal to IRD. I continue to get the Uh Oh cookies message despite me clearing the cache and changing browsers. You need to get this fixed! It's been happening for at least 6 months!

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
39,388 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

39,388Posts

5,349Kudos

5,795Solutions

Hi @AbigailRose 

We are aware that some clients are impacted by a browser cookie problem with MYOB Essentials that can impact their use of the eGST function and/or log them out periodically. This is something that our team is looking into. In the meantime if you have been impacted, using another browser is recommended (Mozilla Firefox tends to be the most stable but can still occur with that). If that doesn't resolve that one, try updating the necessary flags as per MYOB Essentials Automatic log out after period of time.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post