two factor authentication

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JBPearce
7 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

7Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: two factor authentication

Same problem for me as well. Very frustrating.

Community Manager Suja_P
5,862 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,862Posts

2,142Kudos

0Solutions

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the delay in posting an update on this matter. Our team have been working in the background and have spoken to a number of MYOB clients and partners who have raised this issue. We've worked through various scenarios to understand what is causing the most pain, many thanks to those of you who have been generous with your time and input. 

As a result of those conversations we’ve created this hints & tips article Trust this device for 30 days which will either help you resolve or explain the specific situations that will negate the “Trust this device” setting where appropriate.  

If you think you have new or unique scenarios that are not covered, we’d really like to talk to you to find out more. We’ll continue to look at ways to streamline your critical security needs.

Attn: @Jesi@Alanalain@JBPearce@TraceyShenton

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Community Manager Suja_P
5,862 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,862Posts

2,142Kudos

0Solutions

Hi all,

We’re very pleased to update that the issue resulting in the ‘Trust this device for 30 days’ option not working, has now been resolved.

There will still be some circumstances where you will be asked to enter the authentication code, despite having selected ‘Trust this device for 30 days’. The following article Trust this device for 30 days explains the specific situations that will negate the “Trust this device” setting.  

We also recommend referring to our Help article on Two-factor authentication for more information on the topic. 

Thank you one and all for your help and patience while our team worked on resolving this matter. Please do post again should you have any further queries.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post