9 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

unacceptable hold times and then hung up on

Made a call for help today, straight to 'on-hold', after 1 hour got picked up, explained my problem got put on hold for someone else to deal with my problem as they didn't understand. Another 45 minutes later got picked up only to be told they couldn't help me and I'd need to wait for someone else to help with the issue. Another 40 minutes later (total of over 2 1/2 hours on hold) and I get hung up on. 

The issue I have is with the software and as far as we all can tell it's a MYOB issue not a user/input issue, but who would know!!!

We're not paying for this terrible so called support and glitchy software. From all the online reviews and now first hand experience there are much better choices available. 

Can't get phone help, can't get web chat help, can't get any help. Might as well ask a pre-schooler, I'd get more help than the help I receive from the 2 support people I spoke with. Anyone know if we can easily migrate from MYOB to another product?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
13,010 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,010Posts

1,539Kudos

1,829Solutions

Re: unacceptable hold times and then hung up on

Hi @AndrewATPL 

Sorry to hear your having difficulty in finding an answer to your enquiry. So that we can assist, are you able to provide us with some more information about your enquiry? Once we have a clear idea of whats going on the community can assist

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post