Partner Zone
Partner Zone

user access

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Partner AJamie
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
AJamie
Partner

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

user access

I have accepted user access to a live essentials file but when I log in the file name is not listed. We have deleted and started again with no success.

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Re: user access

Hi @AJamie

The way to look into this can be determined by what kind of Invitation was accepted and where it is not showing.

In terms of the type of Invitation, do you happen to know what type of Invitation you accepted? For example was this a User Invite to gain access as a Standard user or Administrator, or was this an Advisor Invitation?

And when you log in, where are you logging into? Is this when you log into Essentials and under the My Businesses section it doesn't display? Or is this business not displaying on your Partner Dashboard (partner.myob.com)?

Keep me posted with how things are showing.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
Partner AJamie
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
AJamie
Partner

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Both advisor and admin has been tried I believe

I accepted the invite as per the invitaion email. When I log into MYOB live essentials and go to the My Businesses page - the business isn ot listed

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @AJamie

Advisor invitations link the Business to your Essentials Partner Dashboard and doesn't set you as a User. This would mean it won't show under My Businesses.

If you log into Essentials and open your Essentials Partner Dashboard, normally it's listed with the same name as the Practice, can you see it here?

As a small note you can identify the Partner Dashboards from others by opening it and checking if it includes the header "Partner Dashboard":

temp.png

If you still can't see it here, I can take a look in the backend. So I can do this, please send me a Private Message with:

• The Business Name of the client (Usually shown in the Invitation emails)
  • Your email address (the one you received the Invitation emails on)

I should then be able to track this down.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
Partner AJamie
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
AJamie
Partner

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Got it - thank you! I didnt realise my email address was linked to a partner dashboard.

Thank you

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post