Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

waiting time

Hi Guys,

OK I get it - You're busy.  However, EVERYTIME I try and call for help you're busy.  And there always is a wait time more than 20 minutes.  This suggests "YOU'VE NOT GOT ENOUGH PEOPLE IN THE SUPPORT TEAM"  not that you're too busy.

Today I called to get some help with the Super Portal.  I waited for 43 minutes before I got through to someone.  This person was not able to solve my issue as it was quite technical - so I had to then be put through to someone else in the Payrol section - AND HAD TO GO TO THE BACK OF THE QUEUE AND WAIT AGAIN !!!! For 48 minutes this time.  REally annoying that was - why did I have to go the back of the queue?  Rediculous...

Totally I spent over 2 hours and 8 minutes on the phone - and at the end of it - they couldn't solve the problem anyway as it was Unfixable !!!!!!! 

I can sort of put up with 20 mins wait - actually I'm not happy about that to be honest - targets should be 10 mins max I would think - and don't say "its month end" - lets face it - thats when people use MYOB so you should accomodate that time of the month - not support the number of calls you get on Christmas day....as a base line and start every call with "We are experiencing a lot of calls "  40 mins is not acceptable - 40 mins twice is doubly not acceptable....I wonder if you have wait times as a KPI - and if you do - what's the trigger to say "Enough - we need more people" ?

Andy

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator
1,447 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,447Posts

101Kudos

133Solutions

Re: waiting time

Hi @AndyKelsall 

I am really sorry to hear about your experience today. We are more than happy to help you here on the forum if you could please provide us with a little bit more detail regarding the matter with Super Portal.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Josh,

unfortunately the issue was related to my attempt to claw back a file I'd processed through the portal, some errors existed with the fund names (Due to changes with some super funds) - clawing back once you've hit send I've now been told is not possible. Hence my frustration - 2 hours + only to be told "can't fix it - talk to the bank" was a little annoying - could have saved myself 2 hours if the first person knew that.  The main issue for me is the "go back to the start of the queue" when the first person can't help - you don't do that in the bank - or post office - you step aside do your rework and then take the next position available - but MYOB force you back to the end of the queue - seems wrong to me....

andy 

MYOB Moderator
13,370 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,370Posts

1,597Kudos

1,905Solutions

Hi @AndyKelsall 

Im sorry to hear you weren’t able to get a response in a timely manner, I’ve shared your feedback with the relevant teams on your behalf for their consideration. If you did have any future enquiries you’re more then welcome to ask them on the Community Forum. I’m sure the MYOB Moderators and community members would be happy to assist

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post