Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Spend money: Ability to take a photo of receipts and attach to transaction

Valued Partner

133Posts

206Kudos

10Solutions

133 Posts
Valued Partner
Australia

I'd like the ability to take a photo of receipts and then attach them to the transaction in the banking screen.  This will make it really easy for businesses to keep their records and also will help bookkeepers and accountants when working on their client's file.

I've got a few clients who would really benefit from this as they are constantly travelling and loosing the actual receipts.  It will also save the accountants asking for copies of invoices if they are already attached to the transaction.

I've recently spoken with a couple of people who raved about this functionality that their online software provider has and it would be great if MYOB's customers could do the same.

"Ability to take a photo of receipts and attach to transaction (via app?)"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2019

Hi All,

Thank you to those that helped participate in our Beta, now that MYOB Capture has been fully released to both Android and iOS - we are happy to mark this Idea as Done.

Please also feel free to check out our collected FAQ's surrounding MYOB Capture on this post: MYOB Capture FAQs - Turn your phone into a receipt scanner

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Product Team

@interAccounts @BECg @KF42 @BUB81 

26 Comments
KF42
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I've seen requests for this dating back at least six years, but I can't find any progress on it.  Xero now has it and WaveApps has had it for many years.  When will this happen for MYOB clients?

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for your interest in having an app to easily upload photos of receipts to your Essentials software. Our team is about to move to beta with this feature for iOS. 

Please comment a 'Yes' below, if you'd like to participate in the closed beta.

NOTE: Beta currently available for iOS only.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

KF42
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes

BECg
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes 

Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team

Hi All,

Thank you to those that helped participate in our Beta, now that MYOB Capture has been fully released to both Android and iOS - we are happy to mark this Idea as Done.

Please also feel free to check out our collected FAQ's surrounding MYOB Capture on this post: MYOB Capture FAQs - Turn your phone into a receipt scanner

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Product Team

@interAccounts @BECg @KF42 @BUB81 

Munter
2 Posts
User

W