Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Account List - Include Balance as at date

Experienced User

17Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

17 Posts
Experienced User

Print the "Balance as at Date" on the repoort. 

I can tell Essentials to print an Account List Report for any date I Chose. But then when I print reports for several dates, there is not way to know, which report relates to a given date, becuase this information is missing.   All that is currently printed is the date I hit the Generate Report button which is next to useless.

Any chance this bit of info could be added to the report?

"Account List Report Date"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2021

Hi Everyone

The Account list report will include the As of date in which was used to produce the report on the exported copy.

Note: This reporting change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The Account list report will include the As of date in which was used to produce the report on the exported copy.

Note: This reporting change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.