Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Alphabetical Pay Advices Suggested Fix

Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

I don't know how the tax office might like it but simply change the names around until you do your PAYG Tax and then reverse them then. Surname first then Given name. 

I haven't done this yet but I think it will save a lot of time over 52 weeks of individual sorting.

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: February 2015

Hi @CAAI15 

Thank you for your idea in regards to MYOB Essentials and the printing of payslips.

Currently MYOB Essentials will print the given name and then surname of the employee on a payslip.

If you would like for MYOB Essentials to print the employee's surname and then first name on the payslips to vote and comment if required.

2 Comments
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,953 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @CAAI15 

Thank you for your idea in regards to MYOB Essentials and the printing of payslips.

Currently MYOB Essentials will print the given name and then surname of the employee on a payslip.

If you would like for MYOB Essentials to print the employee's surname and then first name on the payslips to vote and comment if required.

Markaren
1 Post
User

Always thought it was standard practice to sort by surname first. I would appreciate this change please.