Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Employees: Attach documents to employee record

Cover User

19Posts

43Kudos

0Solutions

19 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand

It would be great if you could attached the completed Payroll forms and other documents to Essentials.   A good example would be the completed IR330 to each employee, Kiwisaver opt out ETC.   

"Attaching other forms to Essentials - Payroll"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: July 2015

Hi @JohnTheLA

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials and attaching document to employee records.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the option of adding files to employee records such as IR330 or KiwiSaver information (NZ) to vote and comment if required for this idea.

13 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @JohnTheLA

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials and attaching document to employee records.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the option of adding files to employee records such as IR330 or KiwiSaver information (NZ) to vote and comment if required for this idea.

4Gardens
Experienced User
113 Posts
Experienced User

It would be great to have the ability to store the time and attendance records in essentials

currently I use another app to record and a separate cloud storage for record retention

With all the enhanced features in essentials and the payroll functions this would make it almost a complete package

maybe it is offered as part of the unlimited payroll option??

4Gardens
Experienced User
113 Posts
Experienced User

Just saw the other idea on same topic ....

SaraR
10 Posts
User

Yes please! Excellent idea, would be great

JanineK
3 Posts
Cover User

I would like to be able to add documents into MYOB Essentials for my accountant that are not connected with a bill, such as private health care statements and PAYG payment summaries from employers. That way all the EOY info would be in one place for the accountant and less chance of him missing something.

DuncanS
Ultimate Partner
1,924 Posts
Ultimate Partner

@JanineK,

You should obtain from your Accountant your Pre-filling report.

The Pre-filling report should also be obtainable from MyTax.

The Pre-filling report includes those items that you mention.

Hope this helps.

Duncan

Sally89
1 Post
User

Would be useful to be able to upload and attach documents to an Employee's File.

Example: Medical Certificates for Personal Leave, Copies of Qualification Certificate, Agreements

SLBurn
2 Posts
User

The ability to add attachments to contacts would be invaluable.  If you have a customer with a standing order from year to year, you could attach the order to the customer and look it up when needed.

Alternatively the ability to make an attachment to a sales invoice, in the same way as can currently be done for a purchase invoice, means any standing order could be added there.

BWProAdvice
Contributing Partner
30 Posts
Contributing Partner

We would like to see the document attachment/in tray/capture app extended to allow attachment of documents to the following transactions in order of priority:

1.  Invoices (to allow RCTI to be attached or supporting documents to the invoice, ideally there would also be an option to send this to the customer if required but this would be low priority, this functionality exists in competitor products)

2. Employee card files (to allow things like contracts to be attached behind the employee - this functionality exists in AccountRight)

3. With a Pay run (to allow manual timesheets to be attached behind the payrun where they are not able to use your new timesheet application)

4. Journals (we would like to be able to attach source documents behind journal transactions within the Essentials file)

angeboh
1 Post
User

I need to attached documents to Journals please