Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Bank Feeds Assigning Incorrectly

1Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
New Zealand

I recently had a payment assign itself to an incorrect invoice - this is the second time this has happened - is there any way that the system can "hold" that assignment for double checking - like Xero does - would make life easier when a customer says they've paid but I still have them as overdue!

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2015

Hi @Alli29

Thank you for feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials and bank transaction matching.

While we do have a similar idea on the MYOB Essentails Idea Exchange to turn of auto allocations - LiveAccounts - Turn off Auto Allocation I've marked this as Under Consideration. I would encourage other users that you would like to see an approval option (so you can double check the allocation) or something similar to vote and comment if required for this idea.

1 Comment
MYOB Moderator
36,990 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Alli29

Thank you for feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials and bank transaction matching.

While we do have a similar idea on the MYOB Essentails Idea Exchange to turn of auto allocations - LiveAccounts - Turn off Auto Allocation I've marked this as Under Consideration. I would encourage other users that you would like to see an approval option (so you can double check the allocation) or something similar to vote and comment if required for this idea.