Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank transactions: Include bank accounts in allocation accounts

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
Australia

Hi,

I import my bank statement to reduce my workload as I can allocate to expenses etc, without having to enter the transactions prior. 

The business I do accounts for operates a safe, as in real safe carrying cash.  This is a 'bank' account in MYOB but not a real bank account from which a statement can be imported.  I want to be able to allocate imported bank transactions to the safe account.  Having to enter a manual transaction is a headache, and I never had to do this when using MYOB Premier.

Can you please remove the requirement to enter a manual transaction in order for the import to match and instead allow the 'bank' accounts to come up on the allocation account list.

cheers

Helen

"Live Accounts Bank Allocation"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: August 2018

Hi Everyone

Banking accounts and other accounts will appear in the Allocate to Account for Bank transactions with MYOB Essentials

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Banking accounts and other accounts will appear in the Allocate to Account for Bank transactions with MYOB Essentials