Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Banking: Create Receipts

User

1Posts

31Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
New
New

I was wandering if there is anyway you could create a payment received receipt with MYOB live? I can create an invoice but it doesn't say Amount Paid when printed.

Current Status: New
Last Changed: November 2017

Hi, the ability to email out a receipt when you enter a payment against an invoice is coming! The aim is to have this in your hands in the coming weeks.

90 Comments
01ab02CD03EF
2 Posts
Cover User

Hey MYOB, I notice that the promise of issuing receipts was coming in weeks back in November 2017...where is it please? I have just signed up assuming you could do it because it is such a fundamental business practice!!! I am considering changing already...Please confirm when this is coming???

KarenMajor0026
2 Posts
User

Im hoping someone can help.

One of my customers has asked me for a receipt for their payment, but it doesnt look like I can.

It looked like it was about to be added back in November 2017.  

Have I missed anything?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Karen

QLD-FA
6 Posts
User

yes please, would love receipts

Springlake
2 Posts
User

I really need the receipt option, otherwise there isn't any point in me having myob.

Kasey
1 Post
Cover User

Any updates on receipts being featured soon? I have a few customers who partially pay invoices. Once they have made more than one payment, the most recent payment amount isn't shown on the invoice, just the total amount paid to date. A function to print a receipt for the actual amount paid is I think, extremely necessary.

Kerrie1
2 Posts
User

Hi I like giving receipts to customers was able to do this with Myob Plus 19 .

I like to give my Customers an invoice and receipt for their records.

El_G
6 Posts
Cover User

OMG It’s October 2019 and still no payment receipts, for something that was promised in a couple of weeks back in Nov 2017 is pretty low.

Either let your customers that are paying good money for this product know if it is coming and when or if it is not. Then people can make a decision to either stay and wait or move on depending on their needs. But the silent treatment is very unprofessional.

So I’ll ask again. Are payment receipts for MYOB Essentials being implemented Yes or No. If yes when??

Cheers

J

SoulBe
3 Posts
User

This question has been posted a long time ago, with the status being 'Coming Soon'. Is this feature going to be implemented? It's now 2019 and it would be great to provide clients a receipt.

EKnyvett
3 Posts
User

Just wondering when the receipt once an invoice has been paid is coming, as the post before me says it's coming soon... that was in 2017!

There doesn't seem to be a receipt button once i've taken a payment... I have to send the whole invoice and that looks confusing to the customer as it's not clear. 

treasurer2
6 Posts
User

This is unbelievable. Is there anyone out there monitoring this thread.  MYOB essentials has so many issues and none of them seem to be getting addressed.  Frankly I'm over it!  Will someone give us all the courtesy of answering when will receipts be available?