Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Banking: Create Receipts

User

1Posts

31Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
New
New

I was wandering if there is anyway you could create a payment received receipt with MYOB live? I can create an invoice but it doesn't say Amount Paid when printed.

Current Status: New
Last Changed: November 2017

Hi, the ability to email out a receipt when you enter a payment against an invoice is coming! The aim is to have this in your hands in the coming weeks.

90 Comments
KJM2018
1 Post
Cover User

Please could you add the function to allow producing of receipts once an invoice is paid.  It takes far too much time to produce an invoice and then have to use Acrobat Pro to add a "Paid" stamp over it and then attach to an email external to MYOB.

Daftreasurer
3 Posts
User

Seriously I am surprised that this feature is not part of MYOB Essentials. We run a very small not for profit organisation and simply cannot afford to upgrade to a professional system. But removing this sort of functionality just seems petty.

KiwiCabins
1 Post
User

This is still not a feature, four years later... a little disappointing as it seems to be a very logical request. If people are paying you 9/10 times, they want or would appreciate a receipt of payment.

Toni36
1 Post
User

I am operating MOYB Essentials.  A customer has requested an emailed receipt.  Is there capacity for this in this software as I am having trouble finding a receipt.

RakaiaLions
3 Posts
User

Yes as Charity this facility would be really great. I note the answer in 2017 is that it was happening in the coming weeks. 

ShelleyN
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User

MYOB Business has no option to print receipts?  We are a charity that gets audited and need to provide receipts for most payments that are received.  Not all of these are invoiced so we often use the receive money feature.  In Account right we had the option to customise a receipt and print them out easily.  We need the customisation option as when we receive donations we have to have wording regarding the Tax Deductibility of donations... but for other receipts this is not required.

This feature is essential for any not for profit / charity

Hondo
1 Post
User

Yes when you click the radio button next to the invoice to register that payment has been made, the system should not only close the Invoice, but it then should auto generate a receipt for the Customer.  This can be checked before it is emailed back.  It would be handy to keep the Invocie details and include a comments option before sending.

mattmeston
1 Post
User

I would like to have an option to automatically send a receipt to a customer to acknowledge that I have received their payment.

Debra_Jeffrey
Experienced Partner
22 Posts
Experienced Partner

As we are starting to move AR files to MYOB Business, is there any way MYOB could please consider adding the print income receipts sooner than later please?

thanks 

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Debra_Jeffrey

Thank you for sharing your ideas and suggestions. This has been passed on to the relevant team.

The ability to print payment receipts is available to AccountRight. This Help Article has more information on Printing payment receipts that you can use as a guide. You may post again under the related board if you need further assistance.