Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bills: Overdue filter status

Contributing Cover User

18Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

18 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Hi,

The filter for the status on the Bills page does not have an OVERDUE option.

Is this a defect or a feature?

Please add the Overdue option so we can filter on all overdue Bills/Expenses.

This will enable the search box to further search on other values.

Kind regards,

Mehmet

"Bills -> Add "Overdue" status to the status filter"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: May 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

4 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

Experienced User
65 Posts
Experienced User

I'm sorry it took me so long to realise that the overdue status filter had been removed, it is my 4th day using the new MYOB. This is a real problem and I have no idea why no-one else realised this. I will take the issue up in a new post.

Experienced User
65 Posts
Experienced User

It seems that the feature to filter overdue bills has been removed. The only status options to filter by are Open, Closed and Debit. I do not understand why. Please restore this filter.

Experienced User
65 Posts
Experienced User

I forgot to mention this is in the Updated MYOB Essentials. I mentioned this to my husband the other day, and he thought it was a joke. It's so obvious that it should be there, that I didn't even realise it wasn't for a while. Very unproductive.