Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Separate Save and Add buttons

7Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

7 Posts
User

I would love to have the save and add button seperated from the 'save' and drop down menu button in the invoicing section. I have no idea why one would like this merged with the save button when creating invoices.... It use to be a seperate button and now you have to click save and choose from the drop down list which of course adds more time to my daily invoicing. When you are completing dozens of invoices at a time, it becomes really frustrating, when it use to be so simple!!

Can we please change it back????  Smiley Happy

"Change back 'save and add' button to a seperate button in invoices!"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2018

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials now has a "Duplicate" and "Create new" buttons on the Invoice window. The Create New button replaces the Save and Add button.

4 Comments
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for your feedback on this change, and posting it here so that other users who would like to see this changed back can vote and comment to add their support to this suggestion.
interAccounts
Valued Partner
133 Posts
Valued Partner

I agree, a lot of us will be processing multiple invoices at once so having the 'Save & add' button easily accessable is needed.

The other option is to have the 'Save & Add' option as the default instead of just 'Save'.  Those who only want to record one invoice can still use this option (or use drop down menu to select 'Save') and then they can click on whichever screen they wish to use next.

brookesteen
7 Posts
User

Another option would be to allow the ENTER button to act as a save and add function? This would make invoicing even quicker Smiley Happy

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials now has a "Duplicate" and "Create new" buttons on the Invoice window. The Create New button replaces the Save and Add button.