Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Commission based invoice

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User

As a sub-contactor I invoice weekly based on a % of total revenue generated for that week. I'm unable to invoice through MYOB because you dont seem to have the ability to generate and invoice based on commission. When will I be able to use a commission based invoice on Essentials? 

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: May 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Wydsml

Thank you for your feedback in regards to Essentials and the layout options available for invoicing.

Currently Essentials only allows for "Service" and "Item and services" layouts. It doesn't have the option for commission based layouts.

I would encourage other users that would like to see a commission based layout option, for subcontractors, to vote and comment if required for this idea.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages