Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Contacts: Additional address information i.e. Unit/flat/level field

4Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
User

Hi, I am new and just talked through my problem with the live help. They were great but could not really solve my problem.

I often have customers that have long addresses. So, I have to squash their addesses into a couple of lines in the 'create contact'. Their addresses often include 'Attention to...' 'Unit No.' 'Level No.' 'Stage No.' 'Factory No.' etc.

As a result, I run out of characters (I believe there is also a character limit).

So... My invoice looks terible and the program can't store half the information it should.

One invoice I just printed couldn't even fit the suburb, state or post code on it!

It looks realy amaturish and is a real pain...

Any chance you can tell me how to fix this issue, or is it a software thing that needs to be changed.

If so, when!!!????!!!

Thanks for your help / advice

"more address information"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages