Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Contacts: Auto fill post codes

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User

I've just started with MYOB essentials.  Post codes should fill in automatically based on the selection of the suburb and State when generating a Tax Invoice or quote.  

This was mentioned to me by others as something they don't like about the MYOB Essentials user experience.

A time and motion study on the actions required to determine a post code revealed a lot of my time will be wasted leaving the MYOB Essentials platform and sourcing this information elsewhere.

I hope there is a solution on the horizon for this.

Best Regards,

Michael Gordon

"Auto fill post codes"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion @Michael_Gordon. Anyone else who would like to see Essentials automatically populating the postcode based on the suburb entered when adding contacts, please cast your vote here.

h2o
7 Posts
Cover User

this is a great idea,

I have all the post codes on excel is there a way to conect the two ?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages