Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Contacts: Sync with iCloud and Outlook

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User

I have found it very time consuming adding new contacts to both my iCloud account and then MYOB.

Currently I save a new client’s details to my iPhone and then have to manually type all their details into MYOB.
AND, MYOB will not accept Copy and Paste while adding contact details.

Could MYOB add an option to access contacts on my device and automatically sync both ways?

"Sync contacts with iCloud and Outlook"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Bo_Rheese
5 Posts
User

Also, it would be GREAT if we could import contacts from our newsletter lists in Mail Merge Word / Excel.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages