Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Banking: Create Receipts

User

1Posts

31Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
New
New

I was wandering if there is anyway you could create a payment received receipt with MYOB live? I can create an invoice but it doesn't say Amount Paid when printed.

Current Status: New
Last Changed: November 2017

Hi, the ability to email out a receipt when you enter a payment against an invoice is coming! The aim is to have this in your hands in the coming weeks.

90 Comments
kade
1 Post
User

Any movement on this? To me this is an 'essential' part of doing business

Devson
1 Post
Cover User

Still nothing? Please sort this out...

El_G
6 Posts
Cover User

Since 2012, Really?

Can you please inform if it is being looked at or not.

Need this function, even free accounting software has it

Chris-T
6 Posts
Former Staff

Hi, the ability to email out a receipt when you enter a payment against an invoice is coming! The aim is to have this in your hands in the coming weeks.

sudi
4 Posts
Cover User

Can't wait to see this in action. 

Speech
4 Posts
Cover User

Hi, Like many others, I'm waiting for a function to send receipts to clients. I'd hope that payments into my account would be recognised (bank feeds) and the receipt would be easy to send. Currently the best I can do is to resend the invoice with a zero balance, but several elements need to be changed manually, including the automatically generated email subject and message. This all takes quite a bit of time, but receipts are critical. From previous comments, the receipt function has been coming since about 2012. Please hurry... we'll have a party when it arrives!

sgma_treasurer
1 Post
Cover User

Hi. Is there any update on the ability to issue a receipt only - we are a not-for-profit and would like to issue receipts only for donations (not invoices with a payment history). 

Dommai
Experienced Partner
24 Posts
Experienced Partner

Hi, we are still waiting for the receipt funtion.  It was promised in the coming weeks back in November 2017.

Comsol
2 Posts
Cover User

I have moved from Xero for a lot of functionality reasons. 

One thing they have which I would have thought is a fundamental requirement, is the ability to email a receipt when a customer pays their invoice.

Can this be added as a matter of priority.  I'm finding certain basic functionality missing in lots of parts of MYOB essentials - I may just need to go back to Xero.

thank you

Leanne

Siva_Praba
1 Post
Cover User

Any update on when this function is expected to be released for MYOB Essentials??