MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Create Receipts

lomak
User

1Posts

172Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User

I was wandering if there is anyway you could create a payment received receipt with MYOB live? I can create an invoice but it doesn't say Amount Paid when printed.

Current Status: Coming Soon
Last Changed: September 2012

Just wondering if anyone else would like payment receipts. Please vote to boost it's priority.. Thanks Richard Puffe MYOB LiveAccounts Product Manager

50 Comments
MYOB Product Manager Chris-T
6 Posts
MYOB Product Manager

Hi, the ability to email out a receipt when you enter a payment against an invoice is coming! The aim is to have this in your hands in the coming weeks.

sudi
3 Posts
Cover User

Can't wait to see this in action. 

Speech
4 Posts
Cover User

Hi, Like many others, I'm waiting for a function to send receipts to clients. I'd hope that payments into my account would be recognised (bank feeds) and the receipt would be easy to send. Currently the best I can do is to resend the invoice with a zero balance, but several elements need to be changed manually, including the automatically generated email subject and message. This all takes quite a bit of time, but receipts are critical. From previous comments, the receipt function has been coming since about 2012. Please hurry... we'll have a party when it arrives!

sgma_treasurer
1 Post
Cover User

Hi. Is there any update on the ability to issue a receipt only - we are a not-for-profit and would like to issue receipts only for donations (not invoices with a payment history). 

Contributing Partner Dommai
9 Posts
Contributing Partner

Hi, we are still waiting for the receipt funtion.  It was promised in the coming weeks back in November 2017.

Comsol
2 Posts
Cover User

I have moved from Xero for a lot of functionality reasons. 

One thing they have which I would have thought is a fundamental requirement, is the ability to email a receipt when a customer pays their invoice.

Can this be added as a matter of priority.  I'm finding certain basic functionality missing in lots of parts of MYOB essentials - I may just need to go back to Xero.

thank you

Leanne

Siva_Praba
1 Post
Cover User

Any update on when this function is expected to be released for MYOB Essentials??

01ab02CD03EF
1 Post
Cover User

Hey MYOB, I notice that the promise of issuing receipts was coming in weeks back in November 2017...where is it please? I have just signed up assuming you could do it because it is such a fundamental business practice!!! I am considering changing already...Please confirm when this is coming???

KarenMajor0026
2 Posts
User

Im hoping someone can help.

One of my customers has asked me for a receipt for their payment, but it doesnt look like I can.

It looked like it was about to be added back in November 2017.  

Have I missed anything?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Karen

QLD-FA
3 Posts
User

yes please, would love receipts