Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Contact - Include Address

Super Partner

664Posts

71Kudos

77Solutions

664 Posts
Super Partner
Australia

I need to be able to print out a list of customer names and address and phone numbers.

So could you either included addresses in the customer detail report or add the ability to add extra fields such as address if required.

Thanks

"Customer Details report - more options"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials will allow the user to add the Street, City, State ... columns to the Contacts report which will showcase the contact's listed address information.

For more information on adding columns to reports please see Help Article: Customising reports.

12 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Nicquel_Walker

Thank you for your idea in regards to Essentials and Customer reporting.

Currently the best report would be the Reports>>Business reports>>Contacts. However this doesn't include the addresses of the contact. I would encourage other users that would like to see this report or a separate report that shows the addresses to vote and comment if required for this idea.

EstherT
Partner
4 Posts
Partner

There seems to be no way of getting a customer list with address from MYOB Essentials. How could this be overlooked!!  Business's need to work from their customer list as in my clients case needs to contact by area for follow up work!!!   Can you please add the address to report and even better allow filtering by postcode and state.... or export list to excel.

Thanks

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @EstherT

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials 

I have merged your idea with one already included on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange

Kerry_Bugden
Experienced Partner
21 Posts
Experienced Partner

Hi,

Can you please add the ability to include address field to the exporting of contacts.

Thanks

Kathy69
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi Team,

We are thinking of selling our business and I see we can print off a contacts list with email addresses but not with addresses .. unless i have missed something?.

It would great to be able to give a prospective buyer a database that includes name, address and email.

Thank you

Kath

OzzieBob
1 Post
Cover User

Agree, Essentials needs a way to export your contacts with all contact details.  I have recently been looking at getting a CRM online and the only thing hampering that decision is the need to manually key all the names / addresses as I cannot pull them from MYOB.

Smith4P
Partner
1 Post
Partner

I realise that this request has been doing the rounds for quite some time now but it would seem a simple request as it is, to my knowledge, an option in all other MYOB products.  We use Excel as our datafile for all of our marketing method's.

Dan-O
1 Post
Cover User

I would like MYOB to offer the option of a Contacts Address report. 

Thanks

Andrew88912
1 Post
Cover User

Yes I am having issues with the same problem as is many otther people, Its a very simple (PREREQUISITE) for a business accounting software. WHY DONT THEY FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VWORKER
6 Posts
Cover User

I find it hard to believe its not possible to view a report that has all this info so you can easily see which of your customers you dont have complete details for. Current report only shows main customer name (so if you have a few with the same surname there is so way to distinguish them)  and also only shows email address -need a report with much more info than this please.

Thanks