Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Include logos and bank detials

User

3Posts

154Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

Statements in myob live look disgusting, Need to add Logos and bank details at least

"Customizing statements"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2017

Hi Everyone

Thank you all for showing your support for this idea

We are pleased to announce that company logos and how to pay information (similar to invoices) will be included on MYOB Essentials statements. This is along with a new look Statements page.

For more information please see MYOB Essentials Blog Article: Try the new and improved customer statements today

96 Comments
grumpymole
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

Logos under Settings -> My Business Details -> Logo

Bank details under Settings -> My Business Details -> Payment Terms

Betta
3 Posts
User

Well aware of all that doesnt help with statements

StevePick
113 Posts
Former Staff
Hi Betta, we are working on invoice and statement changes at the moment. Regards Steve.
eden
1 Post
User

Live account is easy to use compare with account right standard. However, need urgent upgrade please----my statements send to customer making them really not happy--don't show when and how much they had paid. they said your statement is very funny and not clear. I spoken to suport team member, been told that this is just basic software.

I want to upgrade to not that basic one--but been told that can't export to data to standard right---Now I just stuck!

Also, we normally prepare invoice beforehand, just keep asking you choose the date after today, are you sure--like Ithat kind of question--then I have to click okay every time.

and since we almost selling same each week, if we could just copy and paste, will save lots of work!

thanks

and looking forward  to hearing from you!

Dustin
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

Payment details don't show up on statements.

Hi,

Some customers I do not invoice - they only want me to send a statement at the end of every month - however there is nowhere on the form where payment details show up. I would like to be able to have my direct debit details show up on these statements.

Cheers,

Dustin

Julie_B
Trusted User
230 Posts
Trusted User

Hi Dustin - you say you don't invoice your customer, so I'm presuming you use Receive Money to the customer's card to record the income?

Statements are only relative to "sales", and therefore invoices created and paid.

Presuming you are using AR2012.x or better ...

If your customer needs something from you to prove receipt of payment to you may I suggest you go to Reports, Card, Card Transactions and put in the necessary filters for that customer. You can then print, save or email (click on top left blue box with little white down arrow and choose Send) this to your client.

Hope this helps.

Julz

Julie_B
Trusted User
230 Posts
Trusted User

Sorry Dustin - you're using LiveAccounts which could be different to above - I so often get these mixed up!  LiveAccounts is not AccountRight Live LOL.

STBA
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Customer Statements are far too basic.

I would like to see:

1. Larger (or better still customisable) font size - particularly for the word STATEMENT
  2. Ability to add a company logo.
  3. The Description column needs to say something useful eg the descrition field from the invoice, instead of just "Sales Invoice".
  4. The ability to specify a date range so that the statement could then become an Activity Statement.
  5. Ability to display payment options along the bottom, similar to what is displayed on the Invoice template.

Hoping at least some of this can be implemented soon.

I am thinking that the customising options could use pretty much the same software as is used to customise an invoice.

Alan Bottomley.

arrowcp
1 Post
User

Has there been any update as to when Statement Customisation will be available?

conan99
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User

I would like to add my 2 cents!

The statements need to be customisable to include/exclude particular invoices - Such as the criteria for display in the Sales/invoices section: All, or Unpaid and sent, unpaid and not sent ... etc.

Currenty statements includes all invoices, even 'not sent' ones, so the client gets a statement amount that he hasn't even recieved an invoice for!

Oh and the ability to add a custom line of type - I'd like to add the standard bt about debt collection fees.

Many thanks, and yes please consider more design options for statements AND invoices, such as font colour, some font choices (maybe google fonts?) and font size.

Paul