Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Dashboard: Show PAYG Withholding payable value

kmh
User

15Posts

147Kudos

0Solutions

15 Posts
User
Australia

Currently you can track & see your GST payable for the current period on the home page - I would be fantastic if the same could be achieved for PAYG (W) for the period.

This would give a more accurate representation of the clients BAS Liability.

Thanks

"Show PAYG (W) on home page"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2013

Many thanks for your suggestion. This was a popular idea! There is now a widget on the new dashboard that shows your PAYG and Superannuation that is owing. We hope you find the new feature useful. Please keep the suggestions coming and thanks again for your feedback.

4 Comments
Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User
Hi kmh, Great suggestion. I love the GST widget on the homepage and adding PAYG and Super onb the widget is something on our radar. No eta at this stage, Richard Puffe MYOB LiveAccounts Product Manager
JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Many thanks for your suggestion. This was a popular idea! There is now a widget on the new dashboard that shows your PAYG and Superannuation that is owing. We hope you find the new feature useful. Please keep the suggestions coming and thanks again for your feedback.
kl_vision
Experienced Cover User
56 Posts
Experienced Cover User

How can I access the widget with AccountRight, Please?

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @kl_vision 

MYOB Essentials is a wholly separate product to AccountRight. It isn't an add-on, and the screens in Essentials don't map to AccountRight. The change in Essentials means that a specific screen (which doesn't appear in AccountRight) now has additional information about PAYG owing. You can see your PAYG liability in AccountRight from the accounts list, or by running the Payroll Activity Summary report.

Regards

Liam

MYOB Support