Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Display foreign characters (Chinese)

MYOB Staff

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
MYOB Staff

Client is using Xero and on 30-day trial of Essentials. He notices that Essentials doesn't support displaying Chinese charater as customer's name in invoice. It should be the encoding issue and easy to improve. He would stay with Xero unless this is supported.

"Displaying Foreign Characters in Essentials"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Dannmax
2 Posts
User

Hi Team,

I tried copy and paste chinese writing when i'm creating my client list using MYOB Essential. It quite upset that a big company software can't read other language input.

For instance, some of my customers/staff could only read mandarin/chinese language. How could they operate the invoicing mobile apps if they can't read English at all?

Could you guys please look into this matter?

Thanks,

Dannmax

Dannmax
2 Posts
User

Why a free accounting software "W" could do it, but this accounting software that require monthly subscription can't read?

Please explain.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages