MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Edit invoice template wording

Torridonmedical

1Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia
New
New

I work in a medical practice and am reasonably happy with the MYOB Essentials package, but I need to be able to change some of the wording on the invoice templates for example instead of 'Purchase Order' I need to put 'Claim Number' as the companies that I need to send the invoices to are having trouble working out that that is the claim number.  Likewise I need to be able to change the wording for 'Invoice Date' to 'Date of Service'  Is there anyway that I can do this?

New
3 Comments
RuralEnt
1 Post
Cover User

Similar but separate issue: My recruitment business has two types of invoices I send out - seasonal and permanent - so being able to set up multiple EMAIL templates would be most helpful.  By default, my email is set up for seasonal.  When I hit the email button, I have to change the wording from seasonal to permanent and slightly change the way it's worded and change some of the terms included.

DIY-Girl
1 Post
Cover User

Yes, this is a great idea. It will help me A LOT too.

JaneMDI
3 Posts
Cover User

Similar problem - I need to change the field at the bottom to say invoice in USD and add a swift code in some invoices but with no ability to create two separate templates I can't do this.