Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Templates: Ability to edit label names/text boxes

1Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia
New
New

I work in a medical practice and am reasonably happy with the MYOB Essentials package, but I need to be able to change some of the wording on the invoice templates for example instead of 'Purchase Order' I need to put 'Claim Number' as the companies that I need to send the invoices to are having trouble working out that that is the claim number.  Likewise I need to be able to change the wording for 'Invoice Date' to 'Date of Service'  Is there anyway that I can do this?

"Edit invoice template wording"

3 Comments
RuralEnt
1 Post
Cover User

Similar but separate issue: My recruitment business has two types of invoices I send out - seasonal and permanent - so being able to set up multiple EMAIL templates would be most helpful.  By default, my email is set up for seasonal.  When I hit the email button, I have to change the wording from seasonal to permanent and slightly change the way it's worded and change some of the terms included.

DIY-Girl
2 Posts
Cover User

Yes, this is a great idea. It will help me A LOT too.

JaneMDI
3 Posts
Cover User

Similar problem - I need to change the field at the bottom to say invoice in USD and add a swift code in some invoices but with no ability to create two separate templates I can't do this.