Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Email: Change of default email message

Cover User

5Posts

287Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User

Hello Smiley Happy I'd love to be able to change the default email message on the MYOBLIVE invoices emailed to customers. At the moment I have to change each one individually.  Currently it reads (and I think it reads rather terse and impersonal):

To ******,

Invoice IV00000049 for $113.85 is attached.
Payment for this invoice is due by 24/12/2013.

Regards,
Nicole Begg
Phone: 03 *** ****
Email: nicole@***********.co.nz

Thanks for your consideration!

"MYOB LIVE email message to invoiced customers"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2014

Thanks again for all your feedback, it's been greatly appreciated. You can now send a personalised message to your customers with your invoices. We hope this is a welcome addition to Essentials functionality for your business.

15 Comments
JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Many thanks for your votes and comments. We are pleased to provide an update that this functionality is now in development. We will soon offer the ability to change the default email message on invoices emailed to customers. We hope this makes business life easier for you.

611king
2 Posts
User

hilarious this wasn't implemented on launch.

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks again for all your feedback, it's been greatly appreciated. You can now send a personalised message to your customers with your invoices. We hope this is a welcome addition to Essentials functionality for your business.

qwerty
16 Posts
User

is this available in myob essentils now?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @qwerty 

This has been included in MYOB Essentials. 

You can set a default email setting via selecting your business name in the top left and then Invoice and Quote Settings. Within that window you would find the option of Default email text. This would be were you can set the default email text for invoice and quote emails.

For more information please see Help Article: Invoice and Quote settings