Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Include Email option

Experienced User

59Posts

20Kudos

0Solutions

59 Posts
Experienced User
Australia

Could you please add a "Email" button to the expense/PO form?
It would make life (or LIVE) even easier

Cheers

"PO"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2013

Thanks for the idea Stucky. I can certainly see having the ability to email your PO's could be a great time saver. We would love to hear what other users think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.

17 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @TheSeatShop

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials and voting for this idea.

This idea has been marked as Under Consideration. At this point in time we are still considering the need and client impact of this idea. As such I would encourage other users that would like to see this idea included in future releases of the software to vote and comment if required for this idea. 

Jumping_Jo84
MYOB Staff
80 Posts
MYOB Staff

Would love to see the ability to email Bills in essentials,
this would allow companys whoe buy and sell items/services on account
to send a order via email to a supplier
currently you can print off the "bill" and attach it to a email and send it this way
however if you have a large volume of orders to place this would be very time heavy

KG_design
1 Post
Cover User

Purchase Orders or Bills should be able to be emailed from that screen

It is so annoying that I have to print the Bill and then save as a PDF in another file not part of MYOB essentials, and then email from another email account. eg. Gmail. So it takes time plus it means I have no record on MYOB if the Purchase Order or Bill is emailed to the supplier. My Accountant says just use Spend Money. That would mean I would need a different software package to create Purchase Orders. Then I would just leave MYOB!

Marlcomp
Partner
32 Posts
Partner

Is it possible to have a Email Option Button on Supplier Bills, so that Purchase Orders can be email direct from MYOB Essentials - instead of having to hit the print then create a PDF and then attached to an email.

Airserv
Contributing Cover User
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Ability to email a purchase order or quote - I thought this would be a no brainer !!

Airserv
Contributing Cover User
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I am not sure if this has been resolved - however, this post was  started in October 2013 - it's now 2020 

In this day and age, if you order something, most suppliers require a purchase order - normally I would scan it in the office and send it - but I am doing it off my phone!

Once again I thought this would be a no-brainer!!!!!!

bexxie
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

MYOB Essential - Currently I am cutting and pasting my purchase orders to suppliers and would love it if you could add an email button and send as a PFD attachement.

Thank you