Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Employee general information

Experienced Cover User

20Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

20 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I cannot see anywhere to run an employee report, for birthdays, anniversaries, or a complete employee report by alpha.  Surely this is a basic report?? Please advise?

"Employee Report"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Nicky_S
Experienced User
48 Posts
Experienced User

I find the reports in MYOB very limiting, especially in supporting employee details.  Could we please have a report that lets me print out all my employees, including their date of birth.  This is critical when we need to contact them or check if they have had a birthday since the last pay run to ensure they are being paid the correct amounts.

Gina2019
1 Post
User

In Ace payroll I had Employee Miscelaneous report. 

It is very important to have it in essentials 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages