Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Balance Sheet - Future dated transactions as of date

Experienced User

12Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

12 Posts
Experienced User
Australia

I have a tendency to pre-record payments and transactions that I setup using online banking for a future date.  With the "old MYOB" I could specify a future date for my balance sheet report which would include these future dated transactions.  With Essentials I can future-date my Profit and Loss report.  But I can't seem to create a balance sheet report using a future date (dates are "greyed out" on the calendar control.)

IDEA:

• Allow future-dated Balance Sheet report
  • Add future "as of date" control to the dashboard screen - for the same reasons as above.

"Future Dated Reports and Dashboard"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2018

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the user to enter a future dated as at date for their Balance Sheet.

Attachment2.PNG

2 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your suggestion. Anyone else who would like to be able to run a balance sheet for a future date please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the user to enter a future dated as at date for their Balance Sheet.

Attachment2.PNG