Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Dashboard: Sales target graph monthly

Cover User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User

It would be really helpful if I could graph my monthly sales targets.

This was I can see if I am meeting my targets consistently and what ocured in those months. Also this will prompt me to update my sales target if I am infact consistently meeting my target.

"Graph Monthly Sales Target"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Jemal
Partner
17 Posts
Partner

Hi James, just yesterday I had an Essentials client ask the same thing.   I have not tried yet but maybe it will be available in the new Advisory solution in the Dashboard.  I will come back and let you know. 

Jemal
Partner
17 Posts
Partner

Hi James

Yes the reports in Advisory will generate a graph and gives you much more information.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages