Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: ING Direct feeds

Cover User

1Posts

35Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

Hi there,

I've just signed up with Myob and was about to set up a Bank Feed but you don't support ING Direct?

How come you support tiny little banks but not ING?

And how can I work around this? My main reason signing up with MYOB was the Bank Feed feature!

Regards

"Bank Feed for ING Direct?"

Current Status: Planned
Last Changed: May 2013

Our partners BankLink (who provide bank feeds for AccountRight) are in discussions with ING to provide bank feeds. We can't confirm a date yet but we hope to have positive news in the near future.

49 Comments
Bookquest
1 Post
User

Is there any progress adding ING to the bank feeds in MYOB?

Miket
Contributing Partner
15 Posts
Contributing Partner

Any updates on this?

Miket
Contributing Partner
15 Posts
Contributing Partner

yes this is getting ridiculous. It's been 6 years since MYOB said they were progressing this issue and still nothing. Falling behind the competition.....

SueTurps
8 Posts
Cover User

ING do bank feeds for Xero so I dont see why they wouldnt for MYOB.  It was PLANNED in 2013.  Ridiculous

Connie2
MYOB Staff
5 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi there, 

Just wondering ING is being added to bank feeds to MYOB products now.

SoulBe
3 Posts
User

It's been 7 years since the request was added, and the 'negotiations' were going with ING. Why has this not been implemented yet? It's a huge minus not to have ING.

CPTeam
1 Post
User

MYOB, it is past being ridiculous that you have not resolved this issue. Get ING bankfeeds up and running already!

I'm no longer advising clients use your software. 

SueTurps
8 Posts
Cover User

I am beginning to think MYOB dont actually read any of the suggestions

If my business had something planned since 2013 and hadnt achieved it yet we would be out of business.  Xero might be the way to go

Alacran
1 Post
User

Almost 9 years and still no support for ING feeds... disappointing