Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Import and export data: Contacts - position field import

Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

MYOB Live Contacts has a Position Description but you can't import into this field.

I've got your screen-shot of "Fields required for Contacts" and there is no field for Position Description.

How can I update this.

"Please add an option to import Position Description for Contact Cards"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: May 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Hi Huirae, thank you for your question. There is no way to do this currently so I've split it to a new Idea. The priority of these updates is based on community feedback so it would be great to see other users that would like to see this vote and comment to show their support.
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages