Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Receive money: Use of Tab through table

Cover User

3Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Can it be made possible to tab across the table in receive money in myob essentials, you can do it in spend money and purchases etc but for some reason not in receive money

"Tab across the table in receive money"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Users can use the tab key to tab through the various columns and fields on the Create receive money transaction window within MYOB Essentials.

15 Comments
JenniJones11
7 Posts
Cover User

I would like to add my vote to this suggestion as the current user experience within 'Receive Money' is VERY BAD and SUPER FRUSTRATING.

lovedi
2 Posts
Cover User

In Receive Money, when entering the details and moving across through Date, Cheque No, Payer fields etc I have to stop typing and use my mouse to get to the next field. Please enable it so we can use the tab key to move across. I notice that in Spend Money it works fine.

Tektite
Experienced User
33 Posts
Experienced User

The inability to tab through the fields is totally inefficient.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Users can use the tab key to tab through the various columns and fields on the Create receive money transaction window within MYOB Essentials.

lovedi
2 Posts
Cover User

And how do we activate this change? I'm still unable to tab across from "Amounts are:" down to "Date" "Cheque No." etc.