Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In tray: Link to supplier returns

Experienced Cover User

71Posts

74Kudos

1Solutions

71 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Please make it possible to attach digital credit notes to returns just like it is possible to attach digital copies of bills. It just does not make sense to have this facility for bills but not credit notes.

"InTray for Credit Notes"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the user to link the source document from the In Tray to debit notes. This is done using the Link a Source Document option from within the Bill window.

4 Comments
henypeny
3 Posts
User

Would be good to have a function button in the in-tray called "create supplier return" which will create a return in a format similar to the bill function, and attached the document.

Gabi1277
4 Posts
User

It is quite frustrating not to be able to do this as I get sent Credit Notes into my In Tray and have to keep deleting them as I cannot attach them to the Supplier return.

JChappy
Experienced User
28 Posts
Experienced User

We use Bunnings etc. direct to our In Tray.  It's becoming increasingly problematic to have to continue to delete Credit Notes that are automatically sent through and to create a supplier return each time.  This needs to be addressed as so far invoices being sent direct to In Tray to be processed is only most of the solution, the rest of the solution is that MYOB needs to be able to create Credit Notes as well.  Having an automated system is flawed when it requires so much manual correction.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the user to link the source document from the In Tray to debit notes. This is done using the Link a Source Document option from within the Bill window.