Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In tray: Download all documents in business

Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

It would be great if there was an option to bulk download scanned bills so they could be attached to tax returns etc as a pdf. Indivdually doing this is not ideal and very time consuming. I recently cancelled my MYOB account and couldn't do this for my accountant.

"Option to Bulk dowload scanned bills"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @MarieFox,

Thanks for your post! Please note that given In Tray is relatively new, we are constantly looking for new ways to improve upon this feature. Hopefully this suggestion is something for our product development team to consider - anyone else who would like to see this feature added, please vote for this idea by clicking on the thumbs up icon.

Cheers,

Tallie

MYOB Social Support

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages