Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices: Add a manual comment to the activity log

Experienced Cover User

62Posts

53Kudos

0Solutions

62 Posts
Experienced Cover User

The new feature of logging the activity on the invoice page is very informative wrt having emailed the invoice out.

I can understand NOT putting a line for when a print action is requested because you can't be sure that the invoice was actually printed (BUT you do assume it has been printed and mailed when you reset the "email" button to "resend").

Would it be possible to be able to add a "comment" and have it listed in the activity log? For example I might invoice the customer, email it to the customer, and then print it to use as a delivery slip. When I deliver the product (or ship it) I could add a comment "items shipped on date...." and see that on the activity history.

"Add a comment to the invoice activity history log"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages