Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices: Multiple customer names

Experienced User

16Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

16 Posts
Experienced User
New
New

Essentials Invoicing currently allows for only one person's contact details to be entered on invoice. We deal primarily with property transfers which now very often contain two distinctly differently named people, and sometimes of a different address, although this is less common.

Legal documents, such as these which we produce, must contain full legal names. Hence, the capacity for multiple names to appear on an invoice (without having to resort to tricks) would be very helpful.

We also would not want to accused of discrimination against social minorities or those who do not adhere to older social norms like "married names" and notions of similar nature.

But, really, I just want to be able to enter multiple parties to an invoice, for whatever reason, without having to perform sleight of hand.

"'Multiple Contacts on Invoices"

2 Comments
Hibbo3909
Experienced User
16 Posts
Experienced User

Great to see that I've been inundated with helpful suggestions by MYOB here. Two years ago and still this is a problem. Just rearrange the field sizes people.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,119 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Hibbo3909,

Thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the late response. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Please know that we have already sent them to the relevant team for consideration. We will keep you informed and post an update as soon as this feature becomes available, or any progress is made. Your feedback is valued, and we are committed to enhancing your experience with our software. 

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
Regards,
Earl