Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices: Specify set number of lines on transaction that must be populated

Experienced Cover User

33Posts

33Kudos

0Solutions

33 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

As an ex Freshbooks user, I was able to specify the amount of product lines that an invoice was to contain. 

My company sells labour and issues invoices that list the staff that worked on a particular job. More often than not I need to add between 60-130 lines. 

It would be nice to be able to specify the number of lines that the invoice is to contain and which product code should be used. 
The reason isn't because I'm lazy. The reason for my request is that whilst it does make it easier it also serves as a way to double check to ensure that I have not missed anyone or any product that I had intended to be on the invoice. i.e If I have to invoice for 55 staff, I could specify 55 rows with product code ABC and then it's just a matter of filling in the details. Once at the end of the invoice there should not be any lines left over or I shouldn't have to create another one. 

Thanks

"Invoice line items"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: May 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages