Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Invoices

Cover User

2Posts

70Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User

Love this product, but i was wondering using this when creating invoices and quotes is great, but on the mobile view it seems to be missing notes to customers which i use to describe what i have done.

If i have overlooked it could you point me in the right direction otherwise i was wondering if it is possible to add it in the myob on the go APP currently i am using the fields decription for the items.

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: February 2015

Hi @FGD

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials, MYOB OnTheGo and notes on an invoice.

Currently MYOB OnTheGo doesn't have the ability to add in notes from a customer's invoice. I would recommend if other users would like this feature to be added in future updates to vote and comment for this idea if required.

1 Comment
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,660 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @FGD

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials, MYOB OnTheGo and notes on an invoice.

Currently MYOB OnTheGo doesn't have the ability to add in notes from a customer's invoice. I would recommend if other users would like this feature to be added in future updates to vote and comment for this idea if required.