MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Invoices

FGD
Cover User

2Posts

69Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User

Love this product, but i was wondering using this when creating invoices and quotes is great, but on the mobile view it seems to be missing notes to customers which i use to describe what i have done.

If i have overlooked it could you point me in the right direction otherwise i was wondering if it is possible to add it in the myob on the go APP currently i am using the fields decription for the items.

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: February 2015

Hi @FGD

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials, MYOB OnTheGo and notes on an invoice.

Currently MYOB OnTheGo doesn't have the ability to add in notes from a customer's invoice. I would recommend if other users would like this feature to be added in future updates to vote and comment for this idea if required.

1 Comment
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,768 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @FGD

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials, MYOB OnTheGo and notes on an invoice.

Currently MYOB OnTheGo doesn't have the ability to add in notes from a customer's invoice. I would recommend if other users would like this feature to be added in future updates to vote and comment for this idea if required.