Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Items: Per Day unit of Measure

Partner

8Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Partner
Australia

The new bill by hours feature is nice but how about allowing users to specify their own units. I usually bill per day but sometimes I have other units such a people when im running a training course.<br><br>Cheers.

"Customizable units"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2013

Thank you for your post. I understand you would like to be able to customise what appears as the units being invoiced for and not be restricted to the available options of 'Hrs' and 'Qty'. We request others who would like this flexibility to please vote and add any relevant comments.

2 Comments
Community Manager
5,968 Posts
Community Manager
Thank you for your post. I understand you would like to be able to customise what appears as the units being invoiced for and not be restricted to the available options of 'Hrs' and 'Qty'. We request others who would like this flexibility to please vote and add any relevant comments.
4 Posts
Cover User

I also am a consultant and need to provide client's with timesheets to support invoices.

My default mode is to bill by hours but some clients require that I bill by 8 hour days - its a simple division by 8 exercise however because I have clients that want days, I have ended up creating mirror invoices in Excel to handle the days/hours alternatives.

Be a great deal easier if I just ran the timesheets in Excel and could do all the invoicing from the default formats in MYOB Essentials