Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Create Quote

3Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

Is there a way to create a quotation within LiveAccounts, and leave it there until it is ready to become an invoice, or the delete it off if it does not proceed. I don't want to physically create it as an invoice, as this then becomes confusing from an accounting perspective?

"LiveAccounts Quotation"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2013

Quotes functionality is now in LiveAccounts. Thank you for all your input.

7 Comments
dibaz
2 Posts
User

I’m having the same problem. We run to business with liveaccounts and do not have a quote section which I would have thought we would have had. I find this very hard as you have to write it as an invoice then change it on paper which does not look professional. I definitely need a quote section.

andrewbourner
7 Posts
Cover User

+1 for a quote feature in LiveAccounts. I contacted Support earlier this year regarding this feature and they said it was in the pipeline. Any idea of when we can expect this feature?

sevens78
2 Posts
User

Another for Quotation facilities

Michjo
1 Post
User

Hi I am also disappointed that we are unable to quote.  Quite strange really, as businesses in the construction industry,  usually have to, and there is no provision for it.  I was wondering if anyone knows what the time frame is for it to happen as I read somewhere that it is on it's way.  I have just convinced my husband to invoice through MYOB Live and he is not a happy man now as he can't quote and he needs to now use another program for that.  Not a good start to convince him MYOB is the way to go. Other than that I really like this program for it's simplicity as I am not a book keeper or accountant, but do all our books with no trouble with MYOB Live. Smiley Happy

timo111
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User

I asked support about generating quotes over 2 years ago when i first started using LiveAccounts. Only just recently in the last couple months i started using it again and to be frank, i am still a little disappointed that some of the basic features you'd expect from an online accounting suite have not been implemented.

This is a great idea and is something that I'd use quite often.

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for your input. The addition of quotes functionality is currently in development and will be available soon.
JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Quotes functionality is now in LiveAccounts. Thank you for all your input.