Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Invoices (app): Distinguish transactions recorded via app

Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

How do I distinguish a quote from an invoice done from my tablet on myob on the go.

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: July 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Leanne_1234
3 Posts
User

As a service provider I cant always complete invoices on the run. I need a way to differentiate (in on the go) invoices that I have sent versus invoices that are pending/incomplete due to pricing or job not yet complete. This could be as simple as adding a "Pending" option. Further I would like to see either ALL PENDING INVOICES or see ALL SUBMITTED Invoices or both - with either an additional column to show invoice status or CONDITIONAL FORMATING based on invoice status.  

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages