Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In tray: Ability to be reimbursed through sales for documents uploaded

Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

Hi,

It would be good if there was a way to oncharge invoices to Customers/Tenants that have been inputed into bills from the in tray.

"OnCharging invoices"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: May 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
pbb
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

Instead of coding a bill to an expense account.  I would like to be able to on charge to a customer.

Can a feature be added that allows the bill to be coded to a customer and invoiced out when required.  Xero has this feature and it seems very good.  I would like to be able to do the same thing with timesheet entries.

Ie. Staff enter hours worked for each customer and it is stored against that customer until job completed and then all time worked and materials purchased in for the job can be invoiced straight out to client.

PLease please .  Seems a simple request.  I think many would like this feature.

McNamara
2 Posts
Cover User

I too would love this feature!!!!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages