Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Entry of timesheets

Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

As LiveAccounts is great for small business - it would be great to have a timesheet to calculate hours worked.  Small business are very likely to have occasional and varying hours with their help.  LiveAccounts expects the hours to have already been calculated but I wanted to move away from my old payroll program but find that I am still using it for time calculation.

Is there a chance that a basic timesheet (with deductions for breaks and the opportunity to set overtime conditions eg. after 6:30pm) could be included in LiveAccounts to make it an even more complete package?

Cheers,

"LiveAccounts timesheet for casual workers"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2018

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials can be used in conjunction with YourPay, which is a web-based app that allows employees to enter and upload their hours for processing through payroll. You can find out more information on YourPay through Using the YourPay app for timesheets and payslips

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials can be used in conjunction with YourPay, which is a web-based app that allows employees to enter and upload their hours for processing through payroll. You can find out more information on YourPay through Using the YourPay app for timesheets and payslips