Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Payroll: Include allowances

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

Hi,

Would like to see some changes to the payroll, 

My employees recive a daily allowance for travel and fares.

IE 

5 days work $2.25 per day this is in a company vehicle.

If they travel in thier own cars to site then the allowance changes,

would it be possible in the employee payroll details setup,  to be able to put a number of times to include the allowance and display this on thier payslip.

Great Software By the way, Just need a few changes and I can drop XERO and paycycle altogether.

Oh and before I forget, In the invoicing can it be possible to set up the notes section to be a template, in otherwords to save me typing in  "this claim is made under the security of payments act 1999"  every time i do an invoice, it leaves me wide open to errors, this statment is a requirement in the construction industry and needs to be on every invoice.

Thanks!!!

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: August 2018

Hi Everyone

Pay Items in MYOB Essentials allows for the user to create allowance pay items. See MYOB Essentials Blog Article: The new way to create and assign pay items for more information.

3 Comments
MYOB Moderator
113 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi,

We have discussed the option of a rate & number of times paid. It is not in the roadmap yet, but I would like to see it make it into the software.

A notes template for invoices is one of the changes we plan to implement over the next 3 or 4 months.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Regards,

Former Staff
112 Posts
Former Staff

MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi Everyone

Pay Items in MYOB Essentials allows for the user to create allowance pay items. See MYOB Essentials Blog Article: The new way to create and assign pay items for more information.