Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Include allowances

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

Hi,

Would like to see some changes to the payroll, 

My employees recive a daily allowance for travel and fares.

IE 

5 days work $2.25 per day this is in a company vehicle.

If they travel in thier own cars to site then the allowance changes,

would it be possible in the employee payroll details setup,  to be able to put a number of times to include the allowance and display this on thier payslip.

Great Software By the way, Just need a few changes and I can drop XERO and paycycle altogether.

Oh and before I forget, In the invoicing can it be possible to set up the notes section to be a template, in otherwords to save me typing in  "this claim is made under the security of payments act 1999"  every time i do an invoice, it leaves me wide open to errors, this statment is a requirement in the construction industry and needs to be on every invoice.

Thanks!!!

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: August 2018

Hi Everyone

Pay Items in MYOB Essentials allows for the user to create allowance pay items. See MYOB Essentials Blog Article: The new way to create and assign pay items for more information.

3 Comments
StevePick
113 Posts
Former Staff

Hi,

We have discussed the option of a rate & number of times paid. It is not in the roadmap yet, but I would like to see it make it into the software.

A notes template for invoices is one of the changes we plan to implement over the next 3 or 4 months.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Regards,

Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Pay Items in MYOB Essentials allows for the user to create allowance pay items. See MYOB Essentials Blog Article: The new way to create and assign pay items for more information.