Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Leave loading

User

7Posts

83Kudos

0Solutions

7 Posts
User
Australia

We require leave loading to be added to payroll.

Particularly when we are entering previous data (such as backdating to 1 July) & need to match up the liveaccounts data to what was actually paid.

"Leave Loading"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2018

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the user to set up an earning pay item to allow for the payment of leave loading, see MYOB Essentials Help Article: Leave loading for more information.

2 Comments
trobbo
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

Hi there,

I have just started using MYOB Live Payroll and I have to say in many respects it feels like a huge step backwards! In all other pay systems I have used I have never had to set up an hourly value for leave loading, nor have I had to manually alter ordinary hours after making a leave entry. I have used Wagez Windows and Lightning Payroll and in both of those packages the software calculates the leave loading rate once the hourly rate is entered at initial setup, and when you make a leave entry it automatically deducts the value from the ordinary hours worked for the pay period. I hope you guys at MYOB are working on these matters for future upgrades and I don't look forward to re entering a value for leave loading at every pay increase and don't look forward to having to use a calculator every pay to adjust ordinary hours with every leave entry.

Thank you

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the user to set up an earning pay item to allow for the payment of leave loading, see MYOB Essentials Help Article: Leave loading for more information.