Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: (New Zealand) Annual leave accrued since anniversary

2Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New Zealand

I would like to see MYOB essentials updated so we can show Annual Leave available and Annual leave accrued - or even better a total leave available, on the payslips. I understand the premise of not having leave until youve worked a year, but staff don't - no matter how much i explain it.

"Annual Leave Accrued Since Anniversary - New Zealand Version"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2017

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials for New Zealand will now show the "Current balance available" and "Current balance accuring" from the employee's leave tab on payslips. This is in addition to the Sick leave available hours - if you have the Payroll>>Payslip setting "Show personal leave entitlement on payslip" enabled.

For example:
Attachments.PNG

11 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials for New Zealand will now show the "Current balance available" and "Current balance accuring" from the employee's leave tab on payslips. This is in addition to the Sick leave available hours - if you have the Payroll>>Payslip setting "Show personal leave entitlement on payslip" enabled.

For example:
Attachments.PNG